We have held the British Retail Consortium (BRC) accreditation standard at its highest level since 2003. Our company was one of the first in the world to achieve this standard for fish processing.
We hold a Grade A certification in three categories:
- 03 - Raw prepared products (meat and vegetarian)
- 04 - Raw fish products and preparations
- 08 - Cooked meat / fish products
The BRC accreditation recognises Norvik for its quality, safety in food manufacturing covering:
- the mincing and blending of raw fish;
- the forming of fish-cakes;
- the coating and par frying of fish-cakes;
- the coating and par frying of chilled and frozen preformed meat and vegetable products;
- bulk packing of either chilled or frozen products and the vacuum packing and contract poaching of fish products.
We are really proud of our long and established team; all Norvik staff have completed national training and achieved NVQ level 2 awards in food processing.
Our latest BRC certificate is available here to download for our customers.